An independent, non-profit non-governmental organization, founded in 2005.
The main purpose of the Foundation’s activities is to promote the development of a just, open democratic society.
Task of FADI:
- Promoting the democratization of society
- Protection of human rights
- Promoting European Christian values
- Increasing the level of legal and political education of Ukrainians
- Expert activity, studying the experience of other countries
- Facilitating the development of the “Mizhmorya (Between the Seas) Information Center” project, in particular, within the framework of this – enhancement of Polish-Ukrainian cooperation
- Development of environmental initiatives
- Effective personality development.
During its activities, the Foundation has conducted more than 50 training projects in Ukraine and abroad, including seminars, trainings, schools, conferences, which concerned civic and political education of young people, public and political figures, local council members, etc.
The partners of the Foundations projects were the Yarl Hyalmarson Foundation (Sweden), the German Foundations – Friedrich Ebert and Friedrich Naumann, since 2012, FADI is a partner of the SALLUX Foundation.